- Completed degree in computer science or a comparable focus. Alternatively, technical training followed by several years of work as a software developer.
- Very good knowledge, ideally also professional experience, in the development of complex desktop applications in Java, Swing, JavaFX and SQL Server
- Knowledge of web application development in Java, and Java script.
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and software architecture.
- Knowledge of agile methods of software development
- Experience in NetBeans, Subversion.
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET with C #, WPF is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, enthusiasm for innovation, analytical skills, initiative, independence, reliability, diligence.
- Very good English skills