- Preparing marketing and sales strategies.
- Conducting extensive research on competitors' products and services.
- Creating and overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Preparing budget and time constraints.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Working in collaboration with the Media department.
- Answering client’s questions in a professional manner.
- Participating in exhibitions and conferences organized by the company.
- Creating awareness of the products and services offered by the company.
- Ensuring the company meets the sales targets.
- Handling complaints of the clients.
- Negotiating the deals with the clients.
- Taking feedbacks from the clients.
- Creating marketing campaigns on social media platforms.
- Writing monthly reports on the performance of the campaigns.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Good negotiation and sales skills.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Generate leads of the clients and visit them
- Generate sales pipeline
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Sell the software to the client and onboard them
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand the client database within your assigned location.
Requirements and skills
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Drive growth and reach using online platforms and campaigns.
- Initiate, monitor & optimise marketing spend to increase reach and produce results.
- In depth market research to help senior management make content and business decisions.
- Identify trends and unique opportunities to reach engineering students across the country.
- Implement creative and unique organic growth strategies to reach students across the country.
Candidate must have :
- Very strong knowledge of On Page and Off Page SEO
- Strong Knowledge of CPC, PPC, Search ads, Display Ads, and Remarketing.
- Knowledge of running campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, Google etc.
- Must be very analytical and data-driven to understand and draw insightful conclusions from marketing efforts.
- Should be creative in coming up with marketing strategies, one liners and organic growth methods.
- Should have really good communication skills and should be passionate towards marketing and coming up with growth strategies.
|Job Category||Digital Marketing Executive|
Designing and implementing cyber security overlay against embedded systems.
Defining Security Concepts in IoT, embedded system domain
Create innovative solutions tools/automation for project-specific needs.
Communicate complex vulnerability results to a technical and non-technical audience.
Proficiency in programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python) or any other high-level language.
Experience in multiple OS security paradigms like secure Kernel compilation and source code review experience.
Knowledge in low level protocols such as SPI, JTAG, UART is desirable.
Knowledge of applied cryptography is Essential.
Existing contribution to open source projects, CVE reporting, and conference publications are desirable but
Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and within a team.
Willingness to learn new technical topics.
|Job Category||Software Engineer|
Job Description :
- Test case writing and review
- Test execution Manual
- Test reporting, bug reporting
- Analysis of stories and bugs
- Strong Manual Testing skills
- Ability to prepare Test Design and write test cases from requirements, test execution
- Knowledge of Software testing life cycle & application life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Good writing communication skills.
- Must have an experience in mobile-based applications
- Must have good knowledge and experience in web-based applications like CRM etc.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases
- Experience in GUI & UX testing
- Experience on E-commerce sites and Mobile Application testing
- Hands-on experience with responsive and cross-browser testing
|Job Category||QA & Testing|
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Requirements and skills
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Graphic designing experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as UI/UX Design, InDesign, Figma ,Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations
- Team-working skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Proven working experience in data analysis
- Expertise in statistics
- Analyzing and visualizing data
- Reports and dashboards
- Communication and writing
- Expertise in the domain
|Job Category||Software Engineer|
- Cloud Architect with AWS Practioner Certification is welcome to apply.
- Someone who has worked with Cloud Foundry and AWS would be most ideal.
- Strong architecture knowledge with Experience in providing technical solutions for projects Excellent problem-solving skills, including leading problem-solving teams.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently but still can work within a group to deliver top-notch solutions.
- Self-researcher, research technology, and insight to project team - Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms, frameworks, architecture patterns, and design patterns.
- Experience with interoperability and the myriad of ways to exchange data effectively and securely.
- Architecting public-facing solutions on a public cloud platform.
|Job Category||Software Engineer|
- Completed degree in computer science or a comparable focus. Alternatively, technical training followed by several years of work as a software developer.
- Very good knowledge, ideally also professional experience, in the development of complex desktop applications in Java, Swing, JavaFX and SQL Server
- Knowledge of web application development in Java, and Java script.
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and software architecture.
- Knowledge of agile methods of software development
- Experience in NetBeans, Subversion.
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET with C #, WPF is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, enthusiasm for innovation, analytical skills, initiative, independence, reliability, diligence.
- Very good English skills
- Strong knowledge of the Shopify platform
- Expertise in Shopify theme development and customization
- Proficiency in working with different Shopify JS APIs
- A strong understanding of responsive web design techniques
- An ability to multi-task on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Experience with WordPress, Magento, and BigCommerce (preferred)
- Proficiency in PHP/MYSQL and AJAX (preferred)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- The ability to adapt to a diverse and multicultural environment
- Developing eCommerce sites on the Shopify platform
- Developing custom Shopify themes
- Migrating websites from other eCommerce platforms to Shopify
- Extending Shopify's functionalities to the next level using storefront APIs, liquid programming, meta fields, etc
- Integrating third-party and platform-supported apps in the sites
- Setting up payment integration, shipping methods, and taxes in the Shopify platform
- Page speed optimization of Shopify sites
- Transforming complex layout PSDs into pixel-perfect presentation-layer HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Producing high-quality of work with a strong focus on detail
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Deep understanding of the Web as an application platform, browsers, web servers, web-services, and APIs.
- Familiarity and a working understanding of HTTP and web sockets.
- Must be able to create and design UI components using HTML and CSS.
- Strong fundamentals in Object-oriented design and must be able to program according to a given application design.
- Must have knowledge about front-end application security and ability to write secure code.
- Strong understanding of Angular and must have experience of developing front-end applications using Angular
- Must have strong debugging skills.
- Should be able to understand and extend existing project code.
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Integrating with back-end developers
- Analyzing requirements, designing and developing new functionality for a web application based on Angular.
- Creating reusable components using Angular to be used across the application.
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with RESTful services
- Expert in Angular, TypeScript, Angular Material, and Server Side Rendering (SSR)
- Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services and components, creating the same from scratch
- Experience in Third Party integrations like Payment Gateway, Facebook, Gmail and any other Google APIs
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Ensuring high performance
- A team player that demonstrates flexibility, creativity, and a strong work ethic.
- Developing front-end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.